Toggle mobile menu
Free Shipping on Select Products!
For ElectraShield ESD Carpet Treatment
Apply the Ground Plate PRIOR to Application of ElectraShield!
NOTE: do not apply the ElectraShield to the Velcro tabs!
2) Place pad firmly on carpet.
3) Step on each side to secure the Velcro Tab to the Carpet
4) Separate the Velcro tabs from the bottom potion of the pad leaving the bottom portion of the Velcro attached to the carpet
5) Mask the Velcro or carefully apply the ElectraShield between the tabs and on to the entire area.
6) Reattach the ground plate to the Velcro Tabs.
7 Attach the ground cord to the snap located in the center of the ground plate.
8) Terminate the Ground Cord to the center screw of an AC outlet face plate cover or structural steel support column.
For ESD Carpet
1) Remove liner from back side of the Velcro pads located on the back of the plate
3) Place pad firmly on carpet.
2) Step on each side to secure the Velcro Tabs to the Carpet
3) Attach ground cord to the snap located in the center of the ground plate
4) Attach termination of Ground Cord to the center screw of an AC outlet face plate cover.